[Prairiegreens-action] Actions

Zachary Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Sep 6 03:06:26 CDT 2000

You are on this list because you signed up to help with one or more of
the following things:

Leaflets and Literature
Ballot Challenges in Chicago
IMF/World Bank Protest and Action (September 26)
Voter Registration
Canvassing the Quad and Halls
Organizing Local Debates
Postering

Let the discusions on organizing these efforts begin. Anyone is
welcome to step forward to get the ball rolling on any of these
things. If people want me to create a separate list for discussion of
some particular action just let me know. There is no end to the number
of lists I can create. I just encourage people to always bring the
discussion back to the bigger lists when consensus is reached on teh
smaller lists.

Also things decided and planned on this list should be announced
eventually on the prairiegreens at lists.groogroo.com or
prairiegreens-news at lists.groogroo.com lists as appropriate.

We'll tame this technological jungle yet.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
  Social Justice, Community, Nonviolence, Decentralisation,
  Sustainability, Feminism, Responsibility, Diversity, Democracy,
  Ecology - http://www.greens.org - http://www.votenader.org