[Prairiegreens-action] SEPT 26 day of action organizing meeting

chyn at onthejob.net chyn at onthejob.net
Thu Sep 7 18:51:02 CDT 2000

Join with a number of progressive organizations in town
to plan a local SEPT 26 action in solidarity with
the anti-IMF demonstrations in Prague.

SUNDAY, SEPT 10 NOON
409 N. Race St.

Bring your ideas and enthusiasm.

So far we are working on creative fliers, songs, and theater pieces for
actions and outreach during the day.

At night we want to hold a dinner/teach-in about the institutions and
policies of corporate globalization.

This would be followed by a public forum to discuss the candidates hosted
by members of the Living Wage campaign, the Greens, and Students for
Nader.

We will be finalizing plans for Sept 26 this Sunday so come add your voice
or, if you can't attend the meeting, e-mail me about how you would like to
be involved.

cheers,

Danielle Chynoweth
chyn at onthejob.net