[Prairiegreens-action] dead list

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Jun 7 22:25:17 CDT 2001

This is the prairiegreens-action mailing list.

No messages have been sent to this list since September 2000.

Is anyone interested in keeping this list around or should we close it
down and have people sign up for either prairiegreens or
prairiegreens-news.

Some of you are not subscribed to prairiegreens or
prairiegreens-news. Prairiegreens is our very active discussion list
and prairiegreens-news is our very low traffic announcements list.

http://www.prairienet.org/greens/mailist.htm

Just curious whether people think this list is useful or whether
discussion of actions should take place on the general prairiegreens
list.