[Prairiegreens-action] FOR YOUR PERSIONAL ATTENTION.....................

MR. MOSES UZOEGBU moses_200ii at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 08:21:03 CST 2006

FROM THE DESK OF : MR. MOSES UZOEGBU
IBTC CHARTERED BANK NIGERIA PLC
76, Adetokunbo Ademola Street,
Victoria Island, Nigeria.
Date: December 20, 2006
Direct Telephone:+234-803-332-2786

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Moses Uzoegbu, Head of Risk Management
Department and the Bank's Chief Compliance Officer of
IBTC Chartered Bank Nigeria Plc.

I am conducting a standard process investigation with
assistance from the International Banking Conglomerate
to reach relatives of late Mr. Anderson
Carter a nationality of your country, this is with
refrence to the circumstances surrounding large amount
of deposits made by this client with
the Private Banking arm of IBTC Chartered Bank Nigeria
Plc. Mr. Anderson Carter died intestate(Death
without a will) and nominated no successor in title as
beneficiary over the money with the bank, thereby
making the IBTC the executor to his deposits.

The responsibility of the bank at this point is to
administer the decedents deposit in accordance with
the legally valid directions of the law. With
respect to his blood relationship the LAWS of Nigeria
specifically provide that his deposit with the Bank be
inheritted according to his marital or
blood relations for the purpose of intestate
succession.

As a result of the unfortunate accident where the
entire family of Mr. Anderson Carter died, there are
no surviving spouse and children, which
means that the line of inherittance to his deposit
with the Bank ascends and can only be inheritted by
any of his surviving relatives.

This large deposit made by the late Mr. Anderson
Carter will be declared unserviceable by my Bank at
the end of this Banking year and this is why I
decided to trace his last name, to locate any member
of his family hence I contacted you.

In view of this, I wish to request your fervid
assistance in standing in to claim this funds as the
only surviving relative to the deceased since you
have the same last name and you are also of same
nationality.

I would appreciate if you will assist in repatriating
the money left behind by this client before they get
confiscated by the Federal Government.

Furthermore, I seek a very honest and reliable person,
and shall provide you with more detailed information
if I am assured of your committed response in
assisting me repatriate this funds.

This is the bank's website http://www.ibtc.com and you
can also view my profile on this link
http://www.ibtc.com/management.asp
I would appreciate your urgent response to this
effect.

Kind Regards.

Mr. Moses Uzoegbu
Head of Risk Management Dept.