[Prairiegreens-action] Gold Watches

Dena Goff all2mp3 at wma-mp3.com
Sun Dec 2 05:27:32 UTC 2012

Hello Prairiegreens

All  watches are packed in plain boxes and shipped discretely.
Because there is no dissimilarity between them and the real ones except for the cost.

Today I received my two watches. Both watches were spectacular, you guys did a wonderful job and I will definitely recommend you to all my friends!
Say thank you
                     Dena Goff