[Prairiegreens-action] Rolex Sport Model

Della Ho brynmillern at alltell.net
Wed Nov 14 19:50:00 UTC 2012

Hello Prairiegreens

Only you and your credit card will recognize.
A very simple & fast shopping experience through our custom built store.

I just received my PN-20 (Panerai Luminor GMT Automatic), and I have to say I'm really impressed. I have ordered from quite a few replica sites in the past, and I always ended up sending the watch back disappointed. I hope this makes it into your customer comments section. I would recommend this site to anyone. Very prompt delivery, great prices and wonderful quality.
Gramercy
                     Della Ho