[Prairiegreens-action] Lighters

Ladonna Everett bjorkegard at bwtrading.ca
Mon Nov 19 09:13:55 UTC 2012

Hello Prairiegreens

Choose from any of the following  watches AUDEMARS PIGUET, EBERHARD and CO, BAUME and MERCIER, BREITLING, BVLGARI, CARTIER, CHOPARD, FRANK MULLER, IWC, PANERAI, PATEK PHILIPPE, TAG HEUER, TECHNOMARINE AND VACHERON.
There’s no battery in these replicas just like the real ones since they get recharged as you move.

Product matches the catalogue exactly. If only there was a rating for exceptional! I cannot tell you how impressed I am with the service I will be recommending them to my friends Thanks again you are one of, if not, the best in the business!
Thankee
                     Ladonna Everett