[Prairiegreens-volunteer] Petitioning with Zach

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Tue Jun 8 14:16:35 CDT 2004

We're well on our way to getting on the ballot in District 9. Besides
our ongoing petition drive at the Farmer's Market every week, I'll be
district walking on many weekdays between now and the deadline.

Please join me at my house (107 W. Washington, Urbana) at 5:15pm on
the following days to help gather signatures in district 9:

June 15, 16, 17

We've got about 200 signatures and we need about 400. We're doing good
but we've got to keep doing it!