[Petitioning] Petitioning this week

Susan Rodgers susanraerodgers at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 20:34:14 CDT 2006

Hello All!

Here is the schedule for petitioning as a group this week.  Please contact
me if you have any questions.

Friday: 1-4pm Campus QUAD - We will be petitioning on the union side of the
Quad.  I personally will not be there, but other Campus Greens should be.
The way it has worked so far is that one or two people stay stationed on the
pathway between the Quad patio and the grass and then the others wander
around.

Saturday: 10:30am Habitat for Humanity 5k run/walk at Crystal Lake Park in
Urbana.
               12:00pm Flower and Garden Show at the Stock Pavilion

Sunday: 2pm Flower and Garden Show at the Stock Pavilion
             3pm - Possible door to door somewhere in the 103rd district

Monday: 1pm-4pm Campus QUAD

Tuesday: 2-4pm Campus QUAD

If you have any questions or cannot find us at these places please call me
at 619-985-3553.  I am willing to provide rides to any of these events
(except for the QUAD ones).  Please let me know if you would like a ride by
calling me or e-mailing.

We really need to kick it into gear!  I hear rumors that there is a certain
person already gearing up to challenge Tom's petitions!

Thanks everyone!

-Susan

619-985-3553
SusanRaeRodgers at gmail.com