[Petitioning] tomorrow and misc.

Susan Rodgers susanraerodgers at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 23:18:11 CDT 2006

Hello All!

Here is the petitioning for tomorrow:

QUAD 2pm-5pm - Eric, Mark, Lally, Andrew Z., Bill

I've taken my name off the list because I still haven't finished an paper I
have due soon!  It's important that we have people on the quad tomorrow
because it's progressive Quad day.  If people can go earlier than 2 that'd
be good.  Tom will probably be there at 1:30.

I promise a pizza party to all of our petitioners soon.  The state is going
to provide funding for one.  It won't be tomorrow, but it will be soon.

Please bring finished petitions to the Campus Greens meeting at 6pm or call
my cell phone and I'll come pick them up.  You can get them notarized in the
Union on the 2nd floor in the Sorf office.

If you are ever going petitioning on your own and you want others to join
you feel free to send an e-mail to this list.  It is in discussion mode, so
people can share what they are doing.

We will be making this week's petitioning schedule at the Campus Greens
meeting and may add to it at the Prairie Greens meeting on Thursday.

Thanks all!
Susan