[Prairiegreens-volunteer] Petitioning!

Susan Rodgers susanraerodgers at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 17:11:17 CST 2006

Hello All,

This is the Champaign County Greens volunteer list!

In less than one week we begin petitioning for our State Representative
Candidate (Tom Abram) and our Statewide slate.  If you are on this list
having not previously been on it before, it is because sometime in the
recent past you expressed to me that you would be willing to petition for
these candidates.

Our goal for this county is 4000 signatures for Tom and 5000 for the state.
Hopefully we can exceed these goals for both campaigns.

Petitioning starts March 28th.  I will be sending out a timeline for the
first Tuesday of where and when we will be petitioning.  Hopefuly before
Tuesday I can get you all petitions so that you may begin petitioning on
your own.

Any questions please let me know.

If there is anyone else interested in attending the State Party meeting this
weekend in Carbondale, PLEASE LET ME KNOW NOW.

Thanks!
Susan