[Petitioning] Tomorrow and Saturday!

Susan Rodgers susanraerodgers at gmail.com
Thu May 4 21:37:09 CDT 2006

Hello All!

We have a FANTASTIC petitioning opportunity for tomorrow and Saturday!

FRIDAY 5:30pm Crystal Lake Park pre-Duck race extravaganza!  The festivities
start at 5:30 and go until 9.  Please join us at the park for
petitioning.  Crystal
Lake park is located off Broadway Avenue, just north of University Avenue.

SATURDAY 11am-Finish (around 6 probably)  Please join us again at Crystal
lake Park for more awesome petitioning.  We should be there all day so join
us when you are available.

Feel free to call me at anytime if you cannot find us: 619-985-3553

Thanks!
Susan