[Petitioning] Petitioning!!

Susan Rodgers susanraerodgers at gmail.com
Thu May 18 19:32:56 CDT 2006

Hey All,

Here is the schedule for petitioning opportunities for the next few days.
We really gotta start kicking it into gear!!

Friday
6pm-8pm: Downtown Champaign- we will be petitioning in downtown Champaign on
various corners and such getting people as they go in and out of
bars/restaurants

Saturday
8am-12pm: Farmer's Market- see below for sign up sheet
4pm-8pm: Anne Feeney Concert at the Channing Murray- we will be having a
table at this event (yay!), also Tom will be speaking!!  It is an excellent
opportunity for petition signatures and Green Party information
distribution.  The tickets are 20 dollars, so not a cheap opportunity, but
with the ticket comes a great meal and excellent entertainment.

Sunday
11am-3pm: Downtown Urbana- we will be petitioning at various places such as
Strawberry Fields, the Library, and possibly Lincoln Square (they are having
a prisoner's book sale)

Please let me know if you can make any of these times!

Farmer's Market:

We learned last Saturday that we really only need 2-3 people per hour
because we are not allowed to leave our booth for petitioning.  Please let
me know which hours you can make it so that we can have a full schedule.
I've included those who have already signed up.

8am-9am: This is set-up so we need to have 3 people at this time.
Susan,

9am-10am
Susan,

10am-11am

11am-12pm:  We'll definitely need at least 3 people for close down. (I will
be there at 12 with my car to get the stuff).

Thanks Everyone!!!

Please join us this week, we need all the help we can get!!

-Susan