[Petitioning] Pancakes, Petitions, and Pesky Politicians

Susan Rodgers susanraerodgers at gmail.com
Sun May 28 21:29:49 CDT 2006

You're all invited tomorrow morning to come over to my apartment and enjoy a
wonderful Pancake breakfast made by our fantastic state representative
candidate.  We will be making pancakes and watching the entertaining debate
between Topinka and Blago that is airing at 11am.  Afterwards, anyone who
would like to petition can join us for a few hours of active signature
collecting!

Here are the details:

What: Pancake breakfast, Viewing of Governor debate, Post-debate petitioning
When: breakfast and debates 10:45am-12:40, petitioning 1-4
Where: Susan's (air conditioned) apartment
            714 W. Elm #2  Urbana

We'll probably be petitioning in front of Schnucks seeing that today's
efforts went so well.  If you have any information on Memorial Day events
please let me know.

Thanks!
Susan
217-417-7118