[volunteer] Lit Dropping today!!

Susan Rodgers Srrodger at uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 3 11:36:20 CST 2006

Hi All,

We will be lit dropping today starting at 1pm.  We are going to a very
important precinct for Tom so I hope as many of you can make it!  It would
be great if we could finish more than one precinct.

Meet at my apartment: 702 W. Green st. #2 in Urbana at 1pm.  From there we
will set out.  We've got a lot of literature and a lot of work to do, so
please join us if you can!  If 1 is too early, but you are available later,
just call me at 619-985-3553 and you can join up.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Susan