[volunteer] Phone banking with RICH WHITNEY!!!!

Susan Rodgers Srrodger at uiuc.edu
Sat Oct 14 23:01:01 CDT 2006

Hi All,

We're going to be doing some phone banking for the Rich Whitney event
tomorrow at my apartment.  Please join us at 6pm at 702 W. Green st #2 in
Urbana.  We will be making calls to local ILGP members asking them to come
to the event on Monday and to take local Green yard signs.  RICH WHITNEY
will be joining us in our efforts!  He will be arriving tomorrow evening and
will be phone banking with us.  Come help out and get some one on one time
with the man himself.

See you all tomorrow for door to door or phone banking or BOTH!!

In Green land,
Susan