[volunteer] Farmer's Market

Susan Rodgers Srrodger at uiuc.edu
Tue May 29 13:28:11 CDT 2007

Hi All!

Last week at the Farmer's Market was a blast and this week is going to be
even better because we have awesome NEW merchandise including totebags,
bumper stickers, and t-shirts!!

Please join us this Saturday by either signing up to help work the table or
stopping by while you're making your rounds of the market.

Here are the times for sign ups (with names of those who have already signed
up!):

7:45-9am: Tracy (set up)
9am-10am: Tracy
10am-11am: Susan, Tom
11am-12pm: Susan, Tom

Ideally we have 3 people working at a time, so as you can tell we still need
people for all spots.  Please let me know soon if you'll be able to help
out!!

Thanks,
Susan