[volunteer] Canvassing Tomorrow in District 8

Tom Abram tabram at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 21:26:15 CDT 2008

We'll be hitting the pavement again tomorrow (Sunday) in District 8.  We'll
be meeting at Joe Futrelle's house, 1205 S Race, at 1pm.  We had a really
great experience yesterday and looking forward to another successful day.
We could definitely use more people though!  You should come out!  We're
going to work on some very friendly precincts, so this is a great first
outing for any first timers (or veterans who need to get back in the swing
of things).

See you there!

Tom