[volunteer] Volunteer this weekend!

Tom Abram tabram at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 21:12:36 CDT 2008

Only four weekends left before the election!  If you haven't volunteered
yet, we need you most now!  It's never too late to help out!

Our candidates are standing up for the environment, social justice, and
grassroots democracy.  They're standing for a transparent and accountable
government.  They're standing for the preservation of our natural areas and
farmland.  They're standing up for the elderly who want to remain in a
publicly funded nursing home.  Let's stand up for them, so they can stand up
for us.

Here are the door-to-door opportunities this weekend.  If it's your first
time, we'll team you up with an experienced canvasser.

Saturday:

Mike Lehman
1pm - Meet at 608 E. Green St., Urbana

Joe Futrelle
1pm - Meet at 1205 S. Race St., Urbana

Walter Pituc
2pm - Meet at Champaign Public Library Cafe

Sunday

Walter Pituc
1:30pm - Meet at 3 Hierarchs Court, Champaign, IL

Joe Futrelle
1pm - Meet at 1205 S. Race St., Urbana

Mike Lehman
1pm - Meet at 608 E. Green St., Urbana

If you have questions, or need a ride, please call:

Walter - 217-819-1591
Joe - (217) 328-7853
Mike - (217) 344-5609

For victory!