[volunteer] Door-to-door tomorrow & Fundraising Party Sunday!

Tom Abram tabram at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 20:31:03 CDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Mallon <mmallon2 at illinois.edu>
Date: Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 6:02 PM
Subject: [Campus Greens] Door-to-door tomorrow & Fundraising Party Sunday!
To: Campus Greens Announcement List <prairiegreens-uiuc at lists.chambana.net>

Hello Greens, we will be going door-to-door on Saturday. Meet at 1 pm at
Illini Grove (on Pennsylvania and Lincoln). Even if you have never gone
door-to-door before, please join us. We have a very good chance of getting
our candidates elected, but we need YOUR help. Plus it is easy and fun, and
the weather will be great!

Also, there will be a fundraising party on Sunday. There will be music and
food, plus we will be raising money for our candidates! See below for more
info:

Party to the People!

What: Green Party Fall Fundraiser
Where: The UC-IMC, 202 S. Broadway, Urbana
When: Sunday, September 28, 2008 from 4-8 PM

Come on out for a night filled with food, fun, music and games to show your
support for the Prairie Green Party! There is no fee to enter, but there
will be a sliding scale donation at the door.

Refreshments will include vegan and vegetarian selections.

Musical Acts will include:
* "Jazz Looping" with guitarist Mark Smart, 5-6PM
* Singer/songwriter Paul Kotheimer, 7-8PM

Silent Auction!

This year's event will also be boasting a tremendous silent auction! Items
will include fine art, hand made jewelry, private yoga and pilates
instruction, massage
therapy and homemade treats just to name a few!

Meet the Candidates!

Walter Pituc for County Board District 7
http://votewalter.org/

Joe Futrelle for County Board District 8
http://joefutrelle.org/

Mike Lehman for County Board District 9
http://lehmanforagreencounty.org/

For more information contact info at prairiegreens.org