[volunteer] Vote Green and Volunteer Tomorrow!

Tom Abram tabram at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 22:35:06 CDT 2009

Please vote Green tomorrow and lend a hand if you can.  We'll be at mayoral
candidate Durl Kruse's home, 2007 S. George Huff Rd, in Urbana coordinating
volunteers to get out the vote!  For those who have already contacted me, I
will contact you individually.  For others, drop by the HQ, email me your
availability, or give me a call at 417.7118.  If you need a ride to vote or
volunteer, we'd be glad to give you one.  We need all the help we can get to
end one-party rule in Urbana!

You can find your polling place here: https://www.champaigncount
yclerk.com/elections/registration_status.html

We have three awesome Green Party candidates in Urbana:
--------------------------
***Durl Kruse for Mayor of Urbana - http://www.electkruse.org

***Gary Storm for Urbana City Council - Ward 7 - http://www.electstorm.org/

***Mark Mallon for Urbana City Council - Ward 2 - http://www.electmallon.org
/

Afterwards, please join us at the Election night party at Durl and Jan
Kruse's house - 2007 S. George Huff Drive in Urbana.  Bring some
snacks/drinks to share and watch the results roll in.  Arrive @ 8:00 PM to
enjoy conversation and campaign stories!

Thanks and remember to tell your friends to vote tomorrow!

Tom Abram