[volunteer] Canvassing Tomorrow in Urbana!

Mark Mallon mmallon2 at illinois.edu
Sat Feb 14 10:52:05 CST 2009

Helllo friends, we will be canvassing in Urbana tomorrow, Sunday, to
help Mark Mallon for Urbana City Council. We'll meet at 12:45 at the
Hallene Gateway on the corner of Illinois and Lincoln and we'll probably
go for 2-3 hours, but feel free to stop whenever you need to. Don't
worry if you've never gone door-to-door before -- we'll pair new people
with experienced campaigners. Plus we will be canvassing in student
areas, so we should have a fairly receptive audience.

I know it's a little chilly outside, so I will treat volunteers to hot
tea, coffee, or hot chocolate afterwards. If you need to contact me
directly, my phone # is 618 972-7873. Hope to see you tomorrow!

Mark