[volunteer] TWO Door-to-Door opportunities THIS WEEKEND 3/21 and 3/22 - Yes we CAN win in Urbana!!

Walter Pituc wpituc2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 23:05:10 CDT 2009

Calling all Green Supporters! We CAN win Urbana, but we need YOUR help! You
have two opportunities, one on Saturday and one on Sunday! If you can devote
even only *one* measly hour, that would get us even closer to victory. No
experience necessary, we'll pair you with someone until you are comfortable
and give you a script to say.

Mark Mallon has a VERY GOOD CHANCE OF WINNING! Please help him out. There
are only two candidates in this race, only Mark and the Democrat! There were
about 100 votes cast in the last election in his ward.  Mark's campaign
signs and supporters are everywhere in the ward while the Democrat's signs
have yet to be seen *anywhere*. So please help Mark out!

Durl Kruse is in a 4 way mayoral race and his signs are also prominent
everywhere. He deserves yor help too! Please see below to find out how to
help out either campaign!

*The Durl Kruse for Mayor of Urbana Campaign will be canvassing on Saturday
3/21*

WHEN: Sat 3/21, *11:00am*
WHERE to MEET: Family Room (basement) at the Independent Media Center 202
South Broadway, Urbana, IL
Please call Walter Pituc at 217-819-1591 for questions.

*The Mark Mallon for Urbana City Council (Ward 2) Campaign will be
canvassing on Sunday 3/22*

WHEN: Sun 3/22, *12:45pm*
WHERE to MEET: Cafe Paradiso on the corner of Lincoln and Nevada  (801 S
Lincoln Ave
Urbana, IL 61801)
Please call Walter Pituc at 217-819-1591 for questions.

We also need volunteers on election day, Tuesday April 7th all day. So if
you can committ an hour please do. Getting out the vote is crucial
considering turnout is veyr low during these municipal elections. Please
contact Walter Pituc at 217-819-1591 if you wish to help on election day.
*
*There is about two weeks left. Please push us over the top!

Best,

Walter Pituc

*It's Time to Vote Green For a Change.
*