[ProParents] filter

info at kelindia.co.in indus_amd at vsnl.net
Fri Jun 27 04:10:12 CDT 2008

Dear Sir,

We are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of all kind of Industrial Filter Elements,Dryers,Capsule Filling Machines,Temperature and Pressure Gauges, Filter Housing and Filter Catridge mainly for Chemical and Pharmacutical Industeries. We are also manufacturing Dust Collection Unit( 150 Cfm,300 Cfm,600 Cfm),Hepa FIlter,Inline Filters,Box Filter,Paper Filter,Bag Filter,Form Filter, Diesel Engine Filters(Air Filter,Oil Filter and Fuel Filter), Automobile Filters, Compressor Filters, Air Oil Separators

We do manufacturers housing in Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Cast Iron, Pressure Die Casted Aluminium housings etc.  for Liquid Filteration, Gas Filteration, Hydraulic and Pneumatic applications, Air Filters, Filter Paper, Filter Bag, Filter Media, Filter Pad etc.

We have been serving many OE Manufacturers and leading manufactuering companies.

We keep international design standard (ASME) in filteration housing, we have wide range of housings. We makes single cartridge filters and multiple cartridge filter housing upto 40 nos. cartridges.

We are regularly exporting to US and European Countries.

We shall be highly thankful to you, if you will send us your requirement to enable us to supply material at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
for KEL INDIA FILTERS

Indullal
MANAGER EXPORTS

Kel India Filters
C/202, First floor,
B.G. Tower, O/s. Delhi Gate, Shahibaug Road
Ahmedabad - 380 004.
Tel: 00 91 79 25624076 / Cell: +9198980 45174
email: info at kelindia.co.in / kelindia at mail.com