[ProParents] RE:REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

Thomas Kreager kreagert at yahoo.com.co
Sat Jan 10 05:54:49 CST 2009

¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!Ahora puedes escribirme a:kreagert at yahoo.com.co

- My name is Capt.Thomas Kreager., I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism.Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year, and I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism.On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 16.2 million USD. That I secured from crude oil deal here in Iraq.Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that I went for this raid with the men in my unit and I decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. I wish to use this money for investment purposes.It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money, I want to invest the money with you, and anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. I cannot move this money to the United States by my self because I will be in here for about two more  years, so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed Person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done. Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured website where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you.I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further detail when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message and if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else. I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 14days the money should have been noted on your account and I will come over for my money. I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am fair on this deal. Get back to me with your full information: YOUR FULL NAME....................... YOUR FULL ADDRESS.................... A SCAN COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENCE/ INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER.........  Reply on my private personal email: capttomkreager at gmail.com Waiting to receive information from you soon. Regards, Capt.Thomas Kreager.