[ProParents] Sport Watches

Hector Friend broekemausa at ncis.com
Wed Nov 14 19:50:18 UTC 2012

Hello Proparents

You can make a perfect gift native for the very small price. Save time and money!!!
Choose from any of the following  watches AUDEMARS PIGUET, EBERHARD and CO, BAUME and MERCIER, BREITLING, BVLGARI, CARTIER, CHOPARD, FRANK MULLER, IWC, PANERAI, PATEK PHILIPPE, TAG HEUER, TECHNOMARINE AND VACHERON.

As requested, I just want to verify that I have finally received my package, and I must say it was well worth the wait! Thanks for such a high quality product! I look forward to conducting business with you again in the future.
Thanks a million!
                     Hector Friend