[ProParents] Verizon Wireless

FilesTube filestube at filestube.com
Tue Jan 15 05:48:12 UTC 2013

IMPORTANT ACCOUNT NOTE FROM VERIZON WIRELESS.
Your acknowledgment message is issued.

Your account No. ending in 2250

Dear Client

For your accommodation, your confirmation letter can be found in the Account Documentation desk of My Verizon.

Please browse your informational message for more details relating to your new transaction.

Open Information Message

In addition, in My Verizon you will find links to information about your device & services that may be helpfull if you looking for answers.

Thank you for joining us.My Verizon is laso works 24 hours 7 days a week to assist you with:Viewing your utilizationUpgrade your tariffManage Account MembersPay for your billAnd much, much more...
© 2013 Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way  Mail Code: 113WVC | Basking Ridge, MI 87325

We respect your privacy. Please browse our policy for more  information