[ProParents] Thank you so much for your patience and good customer service

Roberto Stout anderson at amandaspurling.com
Thu Jan 24 08:14:15 UTC 2013

Hello Proparents

You can even choose a pair of them to match all your suits.
Free shipping if you order 5 or more

Product matches the catalogue exactly. If only there was a rating for exceptional! I cannot tell you how impressed I am with the service I will be recommending them to my friends Thanks again you are one of, if not, the best in the business!
Thanks!
                     Roberto Stout