[ProParents] sell shaving razor and blade

chinarazor at 163.com chinarazor at 163.com
Tue Aug 12 19:47:37 EDT 2014

Dear Sir/Madam;
We are one biggest professional manufacturer of shaving razor and safety blade in China. Our blade material is from Sweden
sandvik company,and the machine is from UK.We have very good sharpness blade which can compete any chinese razor.Some of razor
can compete with gillette quality.

We can accept small quantity order for trial and we also can supply large quantity order for OEM brand. we can send
our price list for your choice. Our main customer including carrefour supermarket, Auchan supermarket, etc,
and we sell more than 60 countries.

In addition, if  you need any other products or agent service,please also write email to us. I will try my best to help you!

By the way, we don't do any copy brand razor ...If you want to get brand razor, please don't reply this email to save your time.
many thanks!

If you need any samples to try the quality, please write down your samples list and send one email to us.

Thanks/Amy (Razor Manufacturer)