[ProParents] sell disposable razor and blades

cnsextoy at 163.com cnsextoy at 163.com
Sun Jun 29 13:45:27 EDT 2014

Hello, we are one leading factory of shaving products and health slim patch in China. we have more than 200 customers in 60 countries.
we can supply the following kind of razor:
1. double edge blade from USD1.20 to USD3.00 per box.
2. gillette quality system razor
3. razor head for mach 3, fusion, etc
4. single blade razor, twin blade razor, triple blade razor.
5. other blade such as corn blade, pedicure blade, half blade, barber blade,safety razor, medical use razor,etc
If you are interested in our products, please let us know your requirement, so as to we can quote to you.
Thanks.  Maria
www.chinakason.com