[Rfu-barnraising] breakdown of workshops for barnraising

Doug Hoepker doughoepker at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 11:52:09 CST 2005

Sometime on Saturday or Sunday, can we set aside an
hour or so to have those "in the know" discuss with
concerned RFU staffers the pros and cons of
webstreaming? Since this is a vital issue for the
station to address -- and we do have concern about it
-- I would like to hear from those on both sides while
we're all gathered under one roof.

-Doug

--- Hannah Sassaman <hannahjs at prometheusradio.org>

http://www.prometheusradio.org/urbana/wrfu_workshops_attempt.html