[Rfu-barnraising] come one come all - saturday 9-Noon @ IMC!

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Nov 2 23:03:02 CST 2005

We have **8** days until the barnraising and our grand opening of the
IMC where hundreds of folk from throughout the country will come help us
get WRFU on the air.  Yippie!

THIS SATURDAY we are have a big work session from 9 - NOON
We will have food and snacks.

We need HELP WITH:
- painting
- sending out mail invites to the barnraising
- picking up a freezer donation
- picking up food and supplies
- wiring phone and ethernet on the first floor
- moving furniture
- and more!

If you can come, please drop me a line: chyn at ojctech.com.
Wear work clothes and come to the back door by the dock.

And don't forget to register for the barnraising and tell your friends!:
www.ucimc.org.

thanks!
Danielle

P.S. If you can't do Saturday, but you want to help out, let me know and I
will plug you in!

--
| Danielle Chynoweth
| Come to our radio station Barnraising and community wireless       |
| congregation!  November 11 to 13, Champaign-Urbana, Illinois.      |
| Urbana Independent Media Center * Prometheus Radio * WRFU 104.5 FM |
| Check http://www.prometheusradio.org/urbana/ for more details!     |