[Rfu-barnraising] update on donations, etc

btaylor at prairienet.org btaylor at prairienet.org
Fri Nov 4 00:14:07 CST 2005

hi lynsee,

so, i emailed this to molly, but shoulda put you in the loop too --

some more scrounge, if'n ya need it --

about 1000 PLASTIC [sorry] Budweiser [sorry] cups - 12 oz.

about 190 paper [whew] Big Apple Bagel [sorry] cups - 16 oz.

maybe - 24 oz. cans of beef [sorry] stew - dunno how many

maybe - those little plastic containers of pre-made pudding - so-called
vanilla and so-called chocolate [sorry - why would anybody ever?...]

a gob of plastic [sorry] 2 part snap-together wine glasses

a gob of individually-wrapped [one-hander's delight] plastic [sorry] soup
spoons

a whole big gob -- like thousands -- of plastic [sorry] forks

sorry abt all the "sorry's"

peace, bill