[Rfu-barnraising] [Fwd: Re: Prometheus Radio Barnraising!]

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 5 14:44:07 CST 2005

I told Kate that it was OK by me, but I'm not sure that I cc-ed it to
Duane, so I'm doing so now. Assuming we have an Internet feed up that's
usable and it's legal on his end -- since I would assume this qualifies
as a program feed and would not be considered a rebroadcast -- I don't
see any problem.
Mike Lehman