[Rfu-barnraising] Re: [RFU] Tune into WEFT 10am Sunday Morning to Hear about WRFU

ZERNIALB at aol.com ZERNIALB at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 17:37:32 CST 2005

Hi All,
Mike, I invite you and one other to come talk about the BR on the morning  of
the 12 of November, on " SPEAK-UP '. Show time is at 7am to 8am. let me know
if this is ok with you so I can pencil you in for that time.

REV. ZERNIAL M  BOGAN

But be ye doers of the word, and not  hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
For if any be a hearer of the word,  and not a doer, he is like unto a man
beholding his natural face in a  glass:
For he beholds himself, and go his way, and straightway forget what  manner
of man he was.
But whoso look into the perfect law of liberty, and  continue therein, he
being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this  man shall be blessed
in his deed.