[Rfu-barnraising] Re: [RFU] Tech meeting w/Andy

Andy Gunn andy at prometheusradio.org
Sun Nov 6 21:27:30 CST 2005

that sounds good, i can definately make that one.  where do yall meet?  if people wanna meet up before that, give me a call on my cell 646.206.0366.  thanks!
-a

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005, doug hoepker wrote:

> Andy,
>
> We already have a Tech meeting planned for Tuesday at
> 8pm, which is our regular meeting time. I hope that
> time works for you, too.
>
> Let us know.
>
> -Doug

|  Andy Gunn - Technical and Training Organizer  |
| Prometheus Radio Project - prometheusradio.org |
|    andy at prometheusradio.org   215-727-9620     |

| Come to our next radio station Barnraising and community wireless |
| congregation!  November 11 to 13, Champaign-Urbana, Illinois.     |
| Prometheus Radio Project * UC Independent Media Center * WRFU-LP  |
| Check http://www.prometheusradio.org/urbana/ for more details!    |