[Rfu-barnraising] RE: {leti} Re: [RFU] Tech meeting w/Andy

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 21:48:21 CST 2005

Andy,

I almost forgot, the Urbana City Council meets Monday at 7:30 PM (someone
correct me if I have the time wrong) to consider the IMC's request for a
special use permit for the WRFU antenna.  This is a crucial legal hurdle.
You might want to be present at that.  Mike Lehman will have more details.

--Phil