[Rfu-barnraising] latest and greatest food plan!

Molly mollystentz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 00:20:17 CST 2005

Hey y'all!

Attached is the spreadsheet of my brain relating to Barnraising food...
There are tabs for the menu, supply list, workers, and schedule.
Please feel free to update as needed and add anything I'm missing...
Let me know if you're signed up for somthing you can't do. Oh no!
Let me know if you can fill any holes - sign yourself up! Thanks!
I will keep adding to this file -j ust email it back to me if you make
changes...
Hooray for food!
(Hooray for sleep....)
-Molly

--
Common Ground Food Co-op
610 E. Springfield Ave. Champaign, IL 61820