[Rfu-barnraising] 2 quick questions!

William B. Taylor btaylor at prairienet.org
Mon Nov 7 20:20:38 CST 2005

sorry, jus gettin to readin this.  no, mel doesnt have any of those big
urns.  i brought over my restaurant type coffee maker tho, and jus checked
w/ mel on the coffee.  she figures 5 lbs. oughta do it, and she's put my
name on it, but we're gonna wait till thurs to grind it so it'll be sooooo
fresh!  and, i gotta 4-slice toaster, that's kinda cooler on one side of
each slice, but should work ok, and at least one toaster oven.

tues. pm andy, carlos and i are gonna load up that freezer, and can bring
it tomorrow nite or wed. a.m.

peace,  bill