[Rfu-barnraising] cans for cantennas!

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Tue Nov 8 20:39:30 CST 2005

hey folks -- another quick shout-out --

for the wireless cantenna building workshop we'll need up to 20 clean, robust cans -- like the kind you can get Hi-C
punch in at the grocery store, or large Maxwell House cans.  pringles cans are not very good for this work.  we have
some in philly -- but if you could find it in your heart to buy a canned item tomorrow, transfer it to tupperware,
and drop the can off at the IMC the wireless geeks would be most grateful.  we'd need the cans by friday night at the
latest as the workshop is saturday!

thanks!
hannah s.
prometheusradioproject