[Rfu-barnraising] barnraising session?

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Thu Nov 10 17:06:36 CST 2005

Sascha, you mentioned to me that you might try to have folks schedule
a session during the barnraising weekend in which I would give a
presentation about chambana.net's history, vision, and future as a
sort of introduction to our upcoming brainstorming meeting.

Is this going to happen? I need to know when, where, and for how long
so I can prepare for it. I'd like to do it but I need to make sure I'm
in town at the right time. If it isn't going to happen then I'll just
bring some post cards about the meeting to pass out.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/