[Rfu-barnraising] Re: barnraising session?

petetridish petri at prometheusradio.org
Fri Nov 11 22:22:44 CST 2005

the thing i suggest is that zach take the place of sascha in the
community wireless session at 10 am saturday morning, and sascha move
over to the mesh panel on sunday morning. sound good?

pete tridish
On Nov 11, 2005, at 10:40 PM, Molly Stentz wrote:

> Hey!
> This seems important. Can we make time for it? It is critical
> infrastructure for the IMC. I would like to attend. -Molly
>
> On Fri, 11 Nov 2005, Sascha Meinrath wrote:
>
>> Hi Zach,
>>
>> Zachary C. Miller wrote:
>>> Sascha, you mentioned to me that you might try to have folks schedule
>>> a session during the barnraising weekend in which I would give a
>>> presentation about chambana.net's history, vision, and future as a
>>> sort of introduction to our upcoming brainstorming meeting.
>>> Is this going to happen? I need to know when, where, and for how long
>>> so I can prepare for it. I'd like to do it but I need to make sure
>>> I'm
>>> in town at the right time. If it isn't going to happen then I'll just
>>> bring some post cards about the meeting to pass out.
>>
>> Thanks for confirming -- Pete is responsible for all scheduling
>> issues -- I'm not sure what the most current schedule looks like; but
>> if there are still slots available he'll let you know.
>>
>> --Sascha
>>
>> --
>> Sascha Meinrath
>> Policy Analyst    *  Project Coordinator  *  President
>> Free Press       *** CU Wireless Network *** Acorn Active Media
>> www.freepress.net *  www.cuwireless.net   *  www.acornactivemedia.com

   _       _
pe'tre dish (n): a squat, cylindrical, transparent article of
laboratory glassware, useful in observing resistant strains of culture
in aetherial media.

  petri at prometheusradio.org
  www.prometheusradio.org
  Prometheus Radio Project
  215-727-9620

see more about the stations we just built in Tanzania!!!
http://www.uaacc.habari.co.tz/radio%20barn%20raising%20at%20UAACC.htm