[Rfu-barnraising] wireless

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Mon Oct 3 10:39:42 CDT 2005

not officially back from my email-free honeymoon yet but just a heads
up, that i am available and psyched to help coordinate educational
materials development and workshops/tracks on DIY networking, especially
as such buildouts intersect with policy on municipal and community
wireless.

rock on peoples.

hannah s.
prometheusradioproject