[Rfu-barnraising] A good offer

Lynsee Melchi Lynsee at illinoisalumni.org
Mon Oct 3 17:03:12 CDT 2005

Hey guys

I was talking to Seth Fein and he said he's hosting a show the Friday of
the BR that maybe he could give us barn raisers a discount to. Heck even
for the suggested ticket price of $8 this is a damn steal as the show
contains basically every hot band in town.

Let's talk about this at the meeting. Lynsee

Details are below: