[Rfu-barnraising] Contacts & Conference Calls!

Lynsee Melchi Lynsee at illinoisalumni.org
Thu Oct 6 10:50:08 CDT 2005

Kate

I probably won't be able to make the conference call at that time as I'm
going to be trained on something at work at that time.  I really would
like to be in on the call though cos I think I need some reassurance
from you guys...I'm starting to get nervous about this thing coming
together.  It's only natural I guess though!

Is there any way we can plan the call before our BR meeting on Wed?  We
meet at 7pm (CST).  I'm usual in total BR mode on Wed before the meeting
anyways.

Also, are you going to handle the press side of things for Chicago?  I
have a guy here that's willing to give me all his press contacts (he
does press for a record label in town) in Chicago, but I didn't know if
you guys handle that.  If you do...that rocks!!  I've got all the
monthly publications in town supplied w/ a PR, as of yesterday.  I'm
working on websites and misc stuff right now.

Our contact list for the BR is the email list: rfu-barnraising at ucimc.org
<mailto:rfu-barnraising at ucimc.org> .  We don't have any breakdown of
that by person...I think most folks around here know how to get in touch
w/one another.  Here's a rough breakdown from what I know:

Space: Danielle C ( chyn at ojctech.com <mailto:chyn at ojctech.com> ), Mike L
( rebelmike at earthlink.net <mailto:rebelmike at earthlink.net> ), Sascha (
sascha at ucimc.org <mailto:sascha at ucimc.org> )
Project Prep (RFU tech group): Doug H ( doughoepker at yahoo.com
<mailto:doughoepker at yahoo.com> ), Phil S ( pstinard at hotmail.com)...there
<mailto:pstinard at hotmail.com)...there>  are lots more of these folks as
they compromise most of our tech group.  I think they may even have
their own email listserv.
Hosting:  Stuart T ( stuarttarr at hotmail.com
<mailto:stuarttarr at hotmail.com> ), Molly ( molly at ucimc.org
<mailto:molly at ucimc.org> )