[Rfu-barnraising] Fw: Hotel summary report

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Thu Oct 6 06:15:47 CDT 2005

hi there!  i'm the housing coordinator here at prometheus -- greatly looking forward to hooking up with someone
locally to start organizing homestays, getting fun deals at local hotels, and hopefully securing an
extremely-close-to-onsite-if-not-onsite crash space.

i'm in california speaking at a conference friday-monday but i should have intermittent email time, so we can get
started going over the housing sections of the manual and rocking out putting friendly folks in sleepy spaces.

hannah s.
prometheusradioproject