[Rfu-barnraising] Re: {basement} barnraising publicity

Molly Stentz molly at ucimc.org
Fri Oct 7 16:33:50 CDT 2005

Hi, this is Molly, from RFU/IMC Urbana. I'm tryin' to head up the food
effort with the idea of locally grown food for locally grown radio.. to
highlight the necessities of the DIY ethic, community-building, and
nuturing a local economy. I think it makes sense.

I know the food is peripheral but it would be way cool to put in a plug
for the menu somehow. We're putting some work into it and I want it to be
good! It would be cool if folks knew to expect that and volunteers
would get a kick outta their efforts being appreciated..
Here's my, um, best shot:

RFU Barnraising... where even the food is homegrown!

RFU.. Local radio for local folks. Food will be provided and it, too, will
be locally grown!

RFU Barnraisin'... homegrown meals for homegrown radio.

Er something... my 2 cents!
Thanks!!

-Molly