[Rfu-barnraising] Fw: Hotel summary report

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Tue Oct 11 09:51:58 CDT 2005

hey lynsee,

that is definitely the case -- but also as you know sometimes unofficial
housingness like that gets cracked down on and it's good to have
contingency plans.  i'll be calling the lincoln today (it is on my todo
list) to find out about another thing -- renting a medium sized hotel
confernece room for '24 hour workshop space' but really we can store our
bags and sleep there.

homestays are great options because they are not contingent on a
business making a snap decision -- looking forward to working this week
with the housing coordinator!

i don't think i can make the call tomorrow night for your meeting
(wednesdays are really tough for me) but i am around all day to work
with you today, wednesday, and the rest of the week.

thanks for being awesome guys.

hannah s.
prometheusradioproject