[Rfu-barnraising] flyer & meeting

katharan at prometheusradio.org katharan at prometheusradio.org
Tue Oct 11 19:05:42 CDT 2005

aargh sorry about all this.  we've been having problems with formatting.
We tried a PDF, and it printed out even worse...we'll give it another go
tomorrow.

I'll try to get a 8 1/2 x 11 version together too--then you can mail to
millions of people locally!  We'd pay for the stamps, you can send it to
200 or 300 or whatever people to hang on their fridges and distribute at
universities and pool halls.

huzzah.