[Rfu-barnraising] peteridish is running late & needs a pick up

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Oct 12 14:15:09 CDT 2005

Northwest cancelled petetridish's flight so he is flying in later arriving
at 7:17 PM at Willard on American flight 4217.

Can someone at RFU who is not going to the barnraising meeting at 7 PM
pick him up and bring him to the IMC?  If so, please e-mail or call me
ASAP: 721-7223.  Call American before picking him up to make sure it is
not late b/c it often is: 1-800-433-7300.

If no one comes forward, I will be late the barnraising meeting.

I suggest the meeting continue as scheduled at 7, everyone give status
updates, take good notes, and when Peteridish arrives, we can figure out
how to coordinate with him while he is here (until the 20th except he is
gone this weekend) - perhaps setting up smaller meetings between him and
point people in each area.

cheers,
danielle